Friday, January 12, 2007

Feeling uninspired...


Elephant

... so here's a red elephant. You don't have to go far in the Australian countryside before you drive past something bizarre or completely incongruous. (I took it with my mobile phone on the way to Toowoomba, in Queensland, last year.)

This blog isn't a white elephant yet, but sometimes it feels a bit that way.

Over recent weeks I've discovered a number of blogs by friends of mine. Mostly, they are abandoned blogs, where the blogger leapt in with gusto, posted several times every day for a few weeks/months, got little or no feedback from loved ones... and their blog just gets locked into limbo.

Oh well...

1 comment:

Therin of Andor said...

Yeah, I know, but it still doesn't help me gauge reactions. It's been interesting to see which pics get traced back to my Flickr pages, though.