Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday bizarre

It's Wednesday - halfway through the first working week of the year - so let's have a few bizarre pics to keep the momentum going.

I've been pottering around the school library this week, reminding myself of all the library administrivia and procedures I'll be expected to know like the back of my hand (by next week). All the while, I am aware of the hard, coal-black eyes of my fine frozen friend (left) sitting in the library, pining away for the sound of browsing patrons. He's left over from the skit my class performed at the last school assembly of 2006, but I didn't get a chance to photograph him till today.

SnowpersonSassafras

But all good snowpeople need a companion, so here's an old shot of Jack in drag (right) - while on holiday in Sassafras in Victoria's Dandenong Ranges.

Yep, it's wacky Wednesday all right...

No comments: