Saturday, May 26, 2007

Going pro

My Site meter on this blog site regularly tells me that people find these entries more often by the images that appear on them, rather than my words of wisdom. (I've been sitting on my maximum 200 Flickr pics for several months now, and trying to think of clever ways to recycle them in new blog entries.)

Today, with that in mind, I made a new attempt to pay for a professional unlimited upgrade to my free Flickr account. This time, all the wacky Javascripts, or whatever they are, decided to work correctly with Firefox 2. Uploading to Flickr is certainly more efficient that fiddling around with tools to upload material to my regular old web spaces, and trying to remember the HTML to reference them properly, so hopefully this with be a worthwhile investment.

Here's to a more pictorial blog site!

No comments: