Sunday, August 26, 2007

"Let's do the Time Warp Factor Ten"

I was recently shown this great Youtube link and just had to share it. I can't imagine how much thought and research went into it. Hilarious - and great work!



"The Rocky Horror Show" is actually returning to the stage in Sydney very soon, with iOTA, of "Hedwig and the Angry Inch" fame, playing Frankenfurter, and the delightful and perky Sharon Millerchip as the delightful and perky Columbia. I've seen several stage versions of "Rocky" over the decades and it's always been a whole lotta fun.

Sunday's magic number: 93.9 - yay! Still on the downward slope - and that includes yesterday's pancake brunch with the stars, a picnic, a Margarita, several shortbread bikkies, and the three vanilla frosted cupcakes I made last night! (But I did share! From the original batch of twelve, there are still six of them winking at me from inside the cake tin. I can almost hear them scrabbling around inside, saying, "Eat me! Please, eat me!")

No comments: