Friday, March 19, 2010

Ian in Wonderland - in 3D!

Alice 3D

Oh frabjous day! I thoroughly enjoyed this evening's little excursion to the cinema to see the new "Alice in Wonderland" 3D movie! I'd heard rather mixed reviews, but this was a most satisfying 3D experience.

And how curiouser and curiouser to notice Joel Swetow in the credits as Man With Big Belly - I own the Andorian ambassador's robes he wore in "Star Trek: Enterprise". Always love a neat Star Trek connection! And yay Michael ("Alfred Pennyworth") Gough as the voice of the dodo!

I wished I gone with someone now, even it it was to get a photo standing in the middle of this huge cardboard display (above). Woulda looked a bit like this:

AIWAlice
Me, attending the Mad Hatter's Tea Party in Central Park, New York (January 1992).

#313

Today's pic of the day: a signwriting plane going home at sunset, after a hard day's signwriting?

No comments: